At Post Wines, our mission is to provide our customers with the finest of wines and spirits from all over the world at the best possible prices and with the best possible service. We strive to carry the finest of today’s “branded” wines and liquor at great prices, while at the same time holding steadfast to the notion that our business is one of affordable luxury, friendship, history, and community. With that in mind, our core products are from REAL producers that have actual addresses and employees; whether family farms, organic producers, local wineries, or large estates. Why buy any luxury that does not have a person and a story behind it?
Please be aware that we are now running virtual inventory. Please note that by the Clock sign.
Michael Douglass, Senior Advisor. email@example.com
Anurag Gauba, President, CEO and Wine Buyer firstname.lastname@example.org
Ian Reilly, General Manager and Vice President Marketing email@example.com
Donald McGarry, Wine Consultant and Store Manager
What Makes Us Unique
- Wine expertise - Our staff has several lifetimes of collective wine knowledge and experience.
- We travel the wine regions of the world on your behalf – We continually traveling in Italy, Bordeaux, Rhone, Burgundy, Spain, California, Washington, Australia, South Africa, Alsace, in search of special wines and values.
- Large and diverse selection. We buy from every quality merchant that we can find, whether they are reviewed, listed or not. Our belief in the product is the key, not simply a score or a sales pitch.
- Post Wine & Spirits has been under the same ownership since 1965.
- Focus on Education We constantly try new things and bring both product and producers in to educated both ourselves, and you, our values customer.
- Special Events Whether showcasing free tastings with over 100 wines, or having a one on one Seminar with Julian Van Winkle or Laurent Drouhin, we offer the best of honest products
At Post Wine & Spirits, customer service goes far beyond just taking your order. Besides helping you find the right wines for your collection, occasion, or budget, we offer a number of additional services to enhance your wine buying experience.
- Wine Cellar Assessment – Do you have a wine cellar that has grown over the years? Supply us with a list, and we would be happy to help you estimate its current value.
- Packing and Shipping - Moving? Your wine collection is too precious to trust to traditional household movers. Members of our staff or affiliates will be happy to pack your collection securely in styrofoam shippers that we can supply and arrange for a refrigerated truck to move your cellar safely to its new home. We will even inventory the items for you so you have a complete and updated list of the items that you have.
- Party Planning and Food/Wine Pairing - Whether you are throwing a dinner party for four or a wedding for four hundred, let us help in choosing the perfect wine for the occasion. Many caterers can recommend a Chardonnay or two, but how many can recommend the perfect wine that will take your event to the next level?
Directions to Post Wine & Spirits
We would love to have you visit the actual Post Wine & Spirits Shop and hope that if you are in the Metropolitan area that you find your way over to Post.
Click here to get a map with direction to Post Wine & Spirits.
|Email us or call us 516-921-1820|
|510 Jericho Turnpike, Syosset, NY, 11791|